Sunday, October 30, 2011

Asante Samuel...Please Stop Talking


It looks like the Eagles have another unhappy player after Asante Samuel claimed that the Eagles do not want him. The last player we had that was unhappy was T.O.

T.O. is nothing but a joke. Nobody in this world knows how funny it is to me that he is finally recognized as unsuccessful. He destroyed our locker room and ultimately our whole 2005 season. Of course, it didn't help that Donovan McNabb went down with an injury.

Don't get me wrong, I still love Asante. I just think that he needs to stop drawing attention to himself in a negative way. The last thing the Eagles need right now is a player being a distraction to the team. However, as long as the Eagles start winning games, I really don't care.

Let's just see how this affects his play.

No comments:

Post a Comment