![]() |
| I'd like to see this happening a lot on Sunday night. |
Trash talk. Passionate hate. Burning desire to win. All describe this rivalry.
Dallas week is a special week. It's almost like a holiday. Every Eagles fan gets pumped up more than usual, just in hopes of crushing Dallas. Every Eagles fan DREAMS of crushing all of the Cowgirls' hopes.
This week is no different in that we still need a win.Why not start our winning streak by beating the Cowgirls? This game is huge. It's a primetime game, and it will show what this team is really made of. We control our own destiny.
I hate to admit it, but, the Cowgirls have quite a few playmakers. The Eagles will have to account for Miles Austin, Jason Witten, and, yes, even Dez Bryant. I hate all three of those players, so it would be especially nice if we could completely shut them down.
By the way, what's the difference between the Dallas Cowboys and a dollar bill?
You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill.

No comments:
Post a Comment