![]() |
| The look of every Eagles fan right now. |
Seriously.
Sure, the Eagles had turnovers, but so did the Bears. Other than the turnovers, I feel as if we played well. There was more zone coverage by the Eagles than I would have liked to seen, but otherwise the coaching staff did their job right.
It's just disheartening. This team IS good, I promise you that. We've just lost close games to elite teams. Games that we should have one. Almost every single one of those games we blew a fourth quarter lead.
In the words of Kanye West, "Welcome to Heartbreak".
The Eagles will be back, either later this year, or next year. What everybody should expect is for us Eagles fans to be fired up, and filled with even more hate. Just because everyone is hating on us. People that don't know us, don't understand us, or how much this team means to us. We live and die with this team.
All we can do is just tough it out, and wait for it to be our turn again.

No comments:
Post a Comment