Thursday, November 3, 2011

Jason Avant...I Love You


Jason Avant is getting this team fired up. He said to reporters that the team didn't want any bandwagon fans. This makes me so proud. I'm sick of listening to the media bash us one week, and then praise us the next.

Leave us; we don't want you.

We die-hard fans are sick of all the wanna-be fans treading on our turf. We stick with our team no matter what. It's basically a religion, and for someone to come in and try to say they've always been a "fan" is sickening.

Some people are angry about his comments. Why? He said nothing wrong. He just offended people who are fair-weather followers. There is nothing that frustrates me more as far as fans go.

So I say "thank you" to Jason Avant for letting the Bandwagons fans know that we just don't want them.

No comments:

Post a Comment