Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Bitter Pill To Swallow

Wes Welker scores in the 2nd half.
The Eagles suffered another blow this week as they fell to the Patriots. Their defense did not show up.

I'm getting real sick of saying that line above.

Let's just move on. We face the Seahawks next. A terrible team. But we'll probably lose to them, because this team is terrible with Vince Young at the quarterback position. It's a Thursday night game, with no Maclin, Vick, or DRC again. Even the leagues leading rusher, LeSean McCoy, is suffering from a sprained toe. Unless the Eagles win out, we're done. I won't be convinced we can do that until we win at least three straight.

Which we haven't done all year. Not once.

This team will do anything to kill the spirits of Philly fans. I'm beginning to think this is all just a sick curse. It's just depressing and heartbreaking.

That's all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment