Friday, December 2, 2011

Don't Jump, You Have So Much To Live For! Oh, Wait...The Eagles Are 4-8.

Vince Young is terrible.
Unbelievable. It's hard to even wake up anymore. I mean, what's the point?

This team showed absolutely no heart in the loss to Seattle on Thursday night. It's just pathetic and sickening. This is one of the most talented teams the Eagles have ever had, but we seem to do everything wrong. There's some bad luck mixed in there too. Andy Reid proved last night he doesn't have control of this team, and he has no idea what he's doing.

Fire him, please. Juan Castillo, too.

I'm beginning to think this team is cursed. If we don't blow those fourth quarter leads, we're 9-3. But we're 4-8. We just have to deal with it, and get ready for next year. Get Michael Vick healthy, and just call it quits. LeSean McCoy is the only person who has lived up to his potential this year. Heck, he surpassed it. But one guy can't do it all. I wish he could though.

It would give this city something to live for.

No comments:

Post a Comment